Would you like to run your own HR consulting practice?
Would you like to be a Member-Partner in a national HR consulting firm?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, we would like to speak with you as we are looking for Member-Partners throughout the U.S. to join our firm.
We are Your Part-Time HR Manager®. We are the only firm providing affordable, nationwide Human Resource (HR) services to organizations with less than 200 employees through our network of Member-Partners.
We specialize in providing on-call and part-time on-site HR services for the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market.
We are looking for seasoned HR professionals who are tired of working for someone else and who have a sincere desire to work for themselves.
If you have ever thought of becoming a HR consultant, you have a number of options:
- You can “hang a shingle” on your own and begin trying to convince CEOs that you are more than a one-person operation working out of a spare bedroom.
- You can become an employee of an existing consulting firm and maybe one day with enough hard work, they will let you buy-in as a partner.
- You can join our national organization as a Member-Partner and use our turnkey systems, programs, and sales techniques to help you accelerate your financial success.
By joining our firm…
- You can immediately begin selling yourself as a Member-Partner in a national consulting practice using our logo, website, email address, business cards, and marketing material.
- You will be identified as our Member-Partner in your area.
- You can boast of clients and success stories as noted on our website.
- You will have access to all our numerous templates and programs that meet the unique needs of the for-profit and non-profit SMB market.
- We will train you to provide a wide range of HR products and services, many of which you may have implemented sporadically in your career or not at all, such as 360 Reviews.
- You will be trained in our no-cold-call approach to selling HR services that we call Process-Oriented Selling (POS).
- You will have access to our successful product/service pricing strategy for the SMB market.
- And much more…
The best way to explore this opportunity is to view the pages of our website and get a sense for who we are and the opportunity that we offer. Then, after viewing our site, feel free to complete our contact form or give us a call.