Why Join Our Firm?
Are you seriously considering becoming a Human Resource (HR) consultant?
If the answer to this question is “yes,” then you need to think about the following:
- The time and costs associated with the pre-launch activities of setting up a new business with lawyers, accountants, E&O insurance, marketing literature, a website, phone lines, email database, etc.
- The market you will target for your business.
- The HR products and services that you will sell: generalist functions or a HR specialty such as compensation, performance management, etc.
- Your sales approach to attract new clients such as direct mail, telemarketing, email marketing, seminars, networking, etc.
- A continuous sales methodology for maintaining a “top of mind” presence for your business among prospects as well as clients.
- The time involved to create templates, seminars, webinars, and programs that let prospects know you have been doing this for years.
- The operating model of your consulting firm such as a Project Model with its peaks and valleys of income or a Retainer Model that provides continuous monthly income.
- The time delay from pre-launch to a steady stream of income.
- The relationships that you will need to develop with other professionals who can support you in aspects of HR in which you may not have expertise.
Are any of the above considerations impossible to do on your own? Certainly, not.
But where do you start?
If you are lucky enough to have a prior relationship with a big company that can guarantee you a steady stream of income until you can figure out all the rest, then good for you, as you have the luxury of being able to “go it alone.”
But most of us aren’t fortunate enough to have such relationships that will make us an instant consulting success.
Most of us “start from scratch” with maybe a dozen or two good contacts, but nothing that is going to land us that “whale account” to pay the mortgage or place us back near the income level that we had as a W-2 employee.
As such, our recommendation is – Consider joining our firm.
Why waste your time trying to “reinvent the wheel” when you can invest in an existing model where all of the above bullets are resolved for you?
Below is some information about our firm and how we operate. Click the links below to explore:
- Our Mission
- Our Values
- Our Managing Partners
- Our Business Model
- Our Target Market
- Our Message
- Our Sales Approach
- Advantages Of Joining Our Firm
We are accepting resumes from HR professionals who have a sincere interest in establishing a career as an HR consultant.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Member-Partner, please click on the “Contact Us” link, complete the contact form for Prospective Consultants, and we will contact you.